Our Research Page will provide several pieces of original work related to specific features of the Reformation, but the vast subject is addressed by many others in ways far beyond what can be achieved here. Below is a non-exhaustive sampling of some helpful material, which will be continually updated as the year progresses.
- Alister McGrath, “Calvin and the Christian Calling” (1999).
- Thomas Howard and Mark Noll, “The Reformation at Five Hundred” (2014).
- Patrick Collinson, The Reformation (2004).
- Diarmaid MacCulloch, Reformation: Europe’s House Divided 1490-1700 (2004).
- Andrew Pettegree, Brand Luther (2015).
- Roland Bainton, Here I Stand (1950).
- Heiko Oberman, Luther: Man Between God and the Devil (1992).
NEW PUBLICATIONS: list.